The provisions below constitute an agreement (hereinafter, the Agreement) between PROMT Service LLC (hereinafter, «PROMT Service») and automated translation service users (hereinafter, the Users), specifying the terms and conditions under which the information and automated translation service are provided on m.online-translator.com (hereinafter, the Service).
- The Service has been developed by «PROMT Service» and is provided under the terms and conditions herein.
- By using the Service, Users automatically accept all provisions of the Agreement without any limit or extra conditions. «PROMT Service» reserves the right to change any provisions without prior notice to Users. New provisions shall become effective from the moment of publication on m.online-translator.com under http://m.online-translator.com/terms/.
- Any information created and posted on the web pages related to the Service, «PROMT Service», its partners or the Users, shall be protected by copyright law of the Russian Federation and the relevant international laws and regulations.
Unless otherwise provided in the Agreement, the use and quoting of the above-mentioned information is only permitted with reference to the Service website, otherwise such use and quoting shall be deemed a violation of the law.
Terms of Service
- Information posted on the website pages related to the Service is intended for private noncommercial use only. It shall not be distributed, copied, licensed or sold, unless otherwise provided by additional written agreement with «PROMT Service».
- Use of information on the website pages related to the Service grants to the Users the right to translate text and web pages, and to view and share the resulting translations within the limits set out above. Such information shall not be otherwise used without «PROMT Service»'s consent.
- Users has no right to:
- use or retain the translated text or any other data obtained from the Service for the purpose of developing or training a translation program, translation service or for any other machine learning system specifically related to translation or a translation service;
- share or distribute the translated text or any other data obtained from the Service to any third party for the purpose of developing or training a translation program, translation service or for any other machine learning system specifically related to translation or a translation service;
- use the Service for any illegal purpose;
- carry out an action aimed at dislocation of the Service;
- use the auto execute scripts (software) for interaction with the Service without special consent of the «PROMT Service» .
Limitation of liability
- «PROMT Service» shall not regulate or take responsibility for the content of information posted by individual persons while using the Service; «PROMT Service» shall not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages caused by the use or non-use of such information.
- «PROMT Service» does not guarantee that the Service is free of bugs or errors. «PROMT Service» shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by use of the Service. «PROMT Service» shall provide no guarantee that the Service fits Users’ requirements, expectations, goals or objectives.
- «PROMT Service» does not guarantee that results of automated translation obtained through the Service website are free of errors. «PROMT Service» shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use automated translation results. «PROMT Service» shall provide no guarantee that results of automated translation fit the Users’ requirements, expectations, goals or objectives.
- In no circumstances shall «PROMT Service» be liable for any damages incurred when using the automated translation results, including direct, indirect, incidental, or collateral damages.
- «PROMT Service» shall not be responsible for the use of information obtained by third parties from the Service website, including that posted on third party websites.
- «PROMT Service» shall not review the content of websites linked to from the Service web pages, and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content of such linked websites.
- Without limiting the foregoing, in no circumstances shall «PROMT Service» be liable for delays or defaults in the performance of its obligations as a direct or indirect result of natural disasters, forced actions or other reasons beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to Internet, hardware, communication or other devices failures, as well as power supply failure, labor conflicts, mass riots and civil uprisings, working power or material deficiency, fire, flood, storm, force-majeure, war, government actions, resolutions of domestic or foreign courts, non-fulfillment of obligations by third parties, or failures of heating, lighting and air conditioning systems.
Use of Users’ personal information
Our policy regarding the collection, storage, protection, processing and disclosure of information about users of the automated translation service is defined in the Confidentiality policy section. Use of the Service indicates your acceptance of the provisions of the Confidentiality policy at http://m.online-translator.com/privacy/.
- If any of the provisions of the Agreement are not subject to literal interpretation, they shall be interpreted according to existing laws of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is executed in compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Any claims in connection with the Service shall be submitted within one month from the date of occurrence along with the reason of such claim.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between «PROMT Service» and the Users. It replaces and overrides any previous written or oral agreements and arrangements on the same subject matter. Rejection of any provision of this Agreement must be done in writing and submitted to «PROMT Service» to be signed.
- If Users continue to use the Service after the effective date of any revised Agreement, Users shall be deemed to have accepted the changes. If Users find any changes or amendments unacceptable, they shall have the right to stop using the Service.
Technologies of third parties
Aside from home grown applications of the «PROMT Service» the Service uses for:
- the following language pairs: Russian – Greek, Greek – Russian, English – Greek, Greek – English, Russian – Catalan, Catalan – Russian, English – Catalan, Catalan – English – translation technologies Microsoft translator. Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved,
- translation from Japanese and into Japanese – translation technologies of the company Crosslanguage Inc. Copyright © 2013 Crosslanguage Inc. All rights reserved,
- individual pronunciation cases in dictionaries: Forvo API,
- the Tatoeba.org project materials for some examples of translation. Products (translation examples), posted on the website Tatoeba.org, are published thereon under terms of the CC-BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/fr/).