This Agreement defines the conditions and objectives for collection, storage, protection, processing and disclosure of information about users of the automated translation service users (hereinafter, the Service Users) at m.online-translator.com (hereinafter, the Website).
The Agreement defines the types of information which may be obtained and/or collected by PROMT (hereinafter, PROMT), and the information security measures taken by PROMT.
By accessing the automated translation service on m.online-translator.com, Service Users confirm they have reviewed the Agreement and accepted the provisions therein.
If the Service User does not accept the provisions of this Agreement, they should not proceed to use the automated translation service at m.online-translator.com.
According to the Agreement, Service Users’ private information may include:
- Standard data which the HTTP server automatically obtains at the time of access to m.online-translator.com (the host IP address, requested resource address, time, type and other information about the client software requested the resource, the user's operating system, address of the page that linked to the resource);
- Data from the electronic registration forms completed during registration on relevant pages of the Website (user profiles which may include but are not limited to user names, logins, passwords, e-mail addresses, social and preference information) and sent to the Website by the Service Users;
- Cookie information.
Any legal relationship in connection with the collection, storage, processing, disclosure and protection of information about Service Users, as defined in this Agreement, is regulated by the laws of the Russian Federation. Foreign laws shall apply only to the extent provided by Russian law and only with respect to provisions effective within the territory of the Russian Federation.
PROMT reserves the right to determine additional conditions and procedures for collection, storage, protection, processing and disclosure of information about Service Users in other public documents and the regulations which govern the use of the automated translation service. However, the provisions of the Agreement shall prevail over the abovementioned documents and regulations, which shall only apply provided that no conflict with the present Agreement occurs.
Collection of private information about the Service Users
PROMT shall have the right to collect private information about the Service Users under the terms and for the purposes of this Agreement.
PROMT has no intent to obtain private information from minor users and therefore recommends that legal guardians allow such minors to use the Internet only under their guidance.
PROMT shall verify neither authenticity of private information about the Service Users nor their legal identity.
Storage and protection of information about Service Users
PROMT shall have the right to store private information about Service Users under the terms and for the purposes of this Agreement.
All private information about Service Users collected, stored and processed at the Website shall be deemed limited access information as described below, unless otherwise provided by laws of the Russian Federation or the present Agreement.
PROMT shall exercise all reasonable efforts to protect private information about Service Users from damage, distortion or disclosure.
Apart from Service Users themselves, private information can be accessed by:
- Persons authorized by the laws of the Russian Federation;
- m.online-translator.com automated translation service users, but only within the scope of information regarding their identity (personal details);
- Individuals providing technical support for the automated translation service on m.online-translator.com, within the scope required for providing such support.
Use of private information about Service Users
PROMT shall guarantee observance of the following Service Users’ rights:
- The right to learn if the information stored on the PROMT website makes personal identification of the user possible (personal details);
- The right to delete the stored personal details;
- The right to edit the personal details.
Personal details shall be deleted within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of any deletion request; such action will prevent the Service User from further use of the automated translation service at m.online-translator.com.
Service Users shall have the right to disclose their own personal details in any legal way; however, PROMT assumes no responsibility for the actions of third parties to access the Service User's personal details due to such disclosure, or for unauthorized access of third parties to the protected information about the Service Users.
PROMT may disclose private information about the Service Users only under the following conditions:
- Personal details are depersonalized in such a way that any data (including e-mail address) allowing identification of the Service User are removed;
- Statistical processing of private information;
- Service User consent, but only pertaining to disclosure of private information of such User.
Personal details from Service Users' profiles (login and password, check row) may only be used in authorization purposes to obtain access to the Services.
PROMT shall have the right to disclose Service Users’ private information to any persons specified in the section "Storage and protection of information about Service Users" of this Agreement.
Service Users shall bear responsibility for the protection of such information. PROMT shall consider any actions to use such information as performed by the Service User.
Use of personal information about Service Users in cookies
Service Users may block cookies by making appropriate software settings; however, this may restrict or completely block the functionality of certain services on m.online-translator.com.